At Hope 4 Rugby we aim to relieve the plight of homeless and badly-housed people in Rugby and try to prevent homelessness. We operate a number of services to achieve this aim: The Hope Centre, Hope4U and the Rugby Winter Shelter.
Hope4U is an evening drop-in food ministry based at St. Andrew’s Church in Rugby town centre. This service offers a hot meal, drinks and a friendly welcome to anyone in need.Hope4U is open from 18:00 – 19:00 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The Hope Centre is a referral-only day centre for homeless and badly-housed people. Here guests receive a hot meal, drinks, a packed lunch to take away and access to shower and laundry facilities. The support workers are also available to offer help and advice on a range of issues.
- for the guests: for their protection, well-being, freedom from addictions, that they will find homes and jobs and will be encouraged.
- for the support workers, volunteers and directors: for wisdom, strength, love and encouragement
- that Hope 4 has all the resources needed to continue God’s work and general protection against evil
- that Hope4 will bring God’s love and healing to those who need it
- that homeless and badly-housed people will come to the Hope Centre and to Hope4, find friends and be helped both practically and spiritually